Friday, September 7, 2007

Library Card

I made this little card for a neighbor. I made the pocket by looking at a pocket that I had and eyeing the measurements. The insert is an actual library card that I wrote a quick note on. I finished it off with some stamps and ribbon. It just so happened to have fit in a regular sized envelope!

Seems like most people credit the products they use. I'm terrible at remembering things, especially if I am using scraps that no longer have the identifying information on them (as is usual with my cards). I know this paper is Crate Paper. That's all I remember! The stamps I think are Heidi Grace. I usually finish off my projects with a self-inking stamp from VistaPrint that says "Handmade by Kelly".


































1 comment:

Laura Williams said...

cute stuff!!! i like that paper!! :) thanks for linking me to your blog!! :)