Saturday, September 29, 2007

What I've been doing....

I'm determined to get a post up today even if I have to do it one-handed. My 5 month old is working on tooth #3 and just wants to be held. I have actually been quite busy the last four days. And yesterday was Christmas as my latest CTMH order came in. Let's just say I spent enough to get both the card set and stamp of the month for free! I'm still trying out all my goodies!

These cards are from Di Hickman's card sketch #4. I loved this design and plan to do some more cards like it with different papers.


This card is my own design for my parents' 40th wedding anniversary. Aren't they a cute couple?!



Every month I send out pictures of the kids from the previous month to various friends and families. I like to make cards to include with them and this month seemed a good one to use my papers from the Target dollar bin. My only complaint with the paper is that it's so very thin, which I guess is to be expected when you get 12 sheets for a dollar! I loved the matching ribbons. The stamps are from my new CTMH stuff.


Of course I had to try Beate's weekend sketch challenge which was a file folder card. Too cute! I'm thinking about making this a little larger and using it to hold 4x6 photos for the grandparents or maybe as a holder for Christmas photos to give out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love what you did with the file folder card :)

Andrea, said...

Great cards

Anonymous said...

Wow, Kelly, you were busy! Great cards!
Hugs and smiles

Spot-On said...

great cards! Love the colors and the bird stamping. TFS!