Tuesday, September 11, 2007

More Library Cards and a Thank You Card

Sometimes when I get in a creative slump, I fall back on mass production of something I've already done. I did that yesterday with these 2 library pocket cards:


They are from the same Crate Paper line as the previous ones. I'm loving this type of card because it's small so I don't feel compelled to write a novel inside - just a quick hello.

Then I finally got to sit down today and make something new, a thank you card:
The paper is Arctic Frog. I love the name and the designs! The stamp is Close to My Heart. The card fits in a regular small envelope. I have gone back and forth and played around with sizes and almost always I come back to this size. I like things simple and sometimes the larger cards come out too busy for my liking.

No comments: